Reporting to the Chief Food Ambassador, acts as an integral member of the Kids & Company team to assist in the overall management of day to day operations of all food preparation and cooking at the child care facility
Start Date: ASAP
Wage: $14/hour + Benefits
- Does all the cooking, baking and food preparation for the daycare.
- In addition to regular cooking, the chef is responsible for preparing special meals and snacks for all allergen children, vegetarians and any other special diet needs.
- Responsible for preparing food for catering events at and associated with the child care center
- A college diploma or certificate in a culinary cooking program
- Current Food Handling Certificate
- Must have a current driver's license
- Ability to work in a cooperative manner with other staff
- High standard of professionalism
TO APPLY: Email your resume to email@example.com
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|