At River City Ford, we provide experiences for people who want quality and value, through a team passionate about being the best. It's the best place to work and do business and we're looking for you!
The Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing the Success and Operations of the Sales Department. This is accomplished through strong Leadership and coaching, followed up with solid routines that surround keen attention to Lead KPI's and developing plans to enhance them.
SALES MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Ability to provide strong leadership and coaching skills
* Understanding of what is required to drive a culture
* Ability to create Strategic plans, implement and execute them
* Handles sales planning, execution, follow-up and customer retention
* Participate in Interviewing Potential Sales Candidates
* Accountable for all Lead/Lag KPI's, inventory and expense control, and development of the Sales team
SALES MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
* Prior Sales Management/Finance Manager experience
* High energy
* Thrive in a fast-passed environment
* Highly organized and disciplined
* Effective communication skills
* Attention to detail
River City Ford offers a comprehensive benefits plan, that includes prescription drug coverage, dental, eye care coverage, and complete and ongoing training. In addition, we offer an employer matched pension program, that will provide stability to your current or future family. Our team environment and management support puts your training on the fast track to success!
If you're ready to give your career a jump start and experience our "Driving Change" philosophy, click on 'Apply Now' to submit your cover letter & resume. For inquires please contact Tessa Manning, HR Assistant at 204-833-0403
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|