I have one bedroom available for rent in my home on Garfield Street at Wolever Avenue. Located in the Westend Area, my house is half a block from Portage Avenue and only two blocks away from Wolseley Area.
I live in a wonderful and safe neighborhood. The streets are well-lit at night and my area is close to the RCMP headquarters.
My house is also close to various schools, shops, grocery stores, laundromats, and major bus routes going Downtown or toward Polo Park and Unicity.
This is the perfect location for university students and young professionals.
The room can be rented for $360 per month. It includes water, hydro and heater.
The room has closet space and it is furnished with a bed and shelves. The room has its own internet/TV plugs, so the tenant can order his own personal internet/TV service directly into his room.
1) Bathroom with shower.
2) Kitchen (fridge, stove/oven, microwave, dining table/chairs).
3) Front patio and back deck.
Notes to applicants:
1) I will give priority to applicants who have current and regular employment.
2) I will give priority to applicants who have good and clean rental history.
3) You will be sharing the house with three other men.
4) No washer/dryer for laundry. There is laundromat two blocks away from my house.
5) Only street parking is available for car owners.
6) I do not tolerate and I will immediately kick you out if you:
- smoke inside my house
- drink and party inside my house
- let other people sleep in my house
- bring pets in my house
- are messy, inconsiderate and distracting to the other tenants
For inquiries or to set up a viewing appointment, please call Virgilio at 204-688-3618 or 204-772-4070.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|